Join the ladies as they discuss their goals for 2016!
- Jaclyn discusses how her goal for 2015 was to start a business and how that has now come to fruition.
- Jessica talks about how she wrote down her goals and told other people her goals to help keep her accountable.
- Having 500 signed up for her newsletter.
- Having a set number of clients per month.
- Start a podcast (which she has done!)
- The discuss the growth of business and unexpected effects of a growing business.
- Business Goals:
- Jaclyn plans to help 200 mamas grow their businesses and have a fully automated second income stream.
- Jessica has a goal to be booked 3 months out with 4 clients per month and up her passive income.
- The ladies want to get sponsors that are a good fit for the podcast in 2016.
- Both ladies would like to find/hire assistants permanently for their business.
- Jessica also wants to attend a conference in 2016. (But she will already be able to cross that off her list!)
- Personal Goals
- Jaclyn has a goal to eventually grow her family. Not necessarily in 2016 but soon!
- Having more children is not on Jessica’s list, she is happy with two!
- Jessica discusses the goal of paying off a majority of their debt within 2016 and this will help with their long term goals of buying more land and building another house.
- Jaclyn would love to have the money set aside in 2016 to finish their basement off.
- Jessica’s final goal is to cut the 15 pounds that she put on.
If you love our show remember to head over to iTunes and show us some love! This helps keep our ratings high so that others, who may also love our show, can find us.