Julie Mancini is the owner of Posh and Prep, a custom calligraphy company!
- Boston Globe article on Posh and Prep
- Julie’s Instagram | Facebook | website
- Robin Anderson
- Pop & Circumstance blog
- Julie discusses how she ended up picking her major in New Media Design and RIT (Rochester, NY is not close to New York City!)
- How Julie’s love of drawing eventually led her into calligraphy. (After she side-tracked into sales)
- Julie discusses how her calligraphy business took off after she launched her business.
- “Fake it until you make it!”- Julie
- Julie talks about how knowledge of her business spread through word-of-mouth as well as keeping in touch with old friends and businesses she works with.
- “Instagram is my jam!”- Jaclyn
- The ladies discuss Julie’s blogging history and the friends that she made in that process.
- How having common hobbies, tasks and businesses lead to lasting friendships.
- The ladies discuss collaborations and how that is useful to businesses.
- Just a few people that Julie has collaborated with: Robin Anderson and Pop & Circumstance
- Remember to keep putting yourself out there and that “everything will be okay”- Julie
- Julie talks about how you should always take your business seriously and always take the money.
- The BuzzFeed recognition that Julie received on one of her calligraphy designs.
If you love our podcast remember to head over to iTunes and show us some love! This helps us keep our ratings high so that others, who may also love our show, can find us too.