You know that person that takes the lead no matter what they’re doing? Yeah, that’s me! I have 15 years of corporate experience in a Fortune 150 company, managed $4.8 million projects, have a background in talent management and recruiting and juggle my family like a pro!
- The real pronunciation of Natalie’s last name: (Gin-rick.)
- Natalie and her childhood game of playing Business (Grocery Store) and self-checkout (oh and Jaclyn’s traumatic self-checkout experience)
- Transition from being a nurse – dissecting cadavers – to entrepreneurship
- The difference between project management and VAs / OBMs
- Business Growth/Business Strategy
When it comes to organized workflows, sticking to a timeline and knowing who to call to gather a team- I know to count on my very own project manager (and dear friend) Natalie Gingrich. She joined us to talk about the role of a project manager, online business manager, VA’s and what the heck the difference is between them all in the first place!
This AHMAYZING lady not only knows how to keep you on track to execute successful projects and events, but she also helps to quiet the overwhelm that can sneak up on the best of us! Bottom line is, she takes her experience, strategies and shining personality to turn any project you have on the table into one truly for the books… and I’m straight up giddy to share her with you all!