- Jessica discusses the results of her ancestry test
- Different Ways to Host a Course
- Private Page
- Jessica prefers Thinkific
- Thinkific allows affiliates
- Jessica & Jaclyn mention a surprise course they will be launching at some point on Trello
Creating a course isn’t a one step process, is it? With so many different platforms to choose from, giving your audience a course they will love is more possible than ever before. From introductory offers with “get in now” pricing to up-selling, there are things to think about left and right… and definitely ways to make it happen!
The important thing to remember is that no matter what the budget is, providing new courses to dazzle… and most importantly help… your audience, shouldn’t be the thing on your list that you avoid at all costs! With Jessica and Jaclyn’s approaches, you can start hosting your course today… without the stress! Plus, the ladies of the All Up In Your Lady Business podcast pour on the sweetness while they talk about the letters their children can’t pronounce. Cute, kid talk + courses your clients can’t resist… kinda sounds like an episode you won’t want to miss!