Arianna is a maternal health consultant who works with experienced entrepreneurs who are becoming first time mothers, helping them customize their maternity leave plan and return to work. She is deeply committed to providing on-going, multi-faceted support that meets the professional, physical, mental, social, and emotional needs of entrepreneurs as they baby-proof their business and navigate new motherhood.
Prior to her consulting practice, Arianna worked on maternal health issues for over a decade as a health educator, a social worker in a mental health clinic, a reproductive health researcher, and a yoga therapist. She draws from her expertise as a maternal health professional, combined with her experience as a business owner and mother, to provide highly personalized services so expecting entrepreneurs have the tools and information they need to make decisions and take action when it comes to balancing their business with a new baby.
Arianna lives, works, and plays with her family in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
– from working in insurance to her online business
– How Arianna discovered the need for her services surrounding maternity needs
– Planning for maternity leave
– Being able to transition back to work after baby
– Jaclyn and Jessica share stories of their working experiences with their babies
– Baby proofing your business
– Automations in your business
3 Tips: – Planning/Budgeting for leave
– Handing off work to others or completing all work before 35 weeks
– Getting things ready to transition back into working mom mode
- meal train
- Guest visitor at Jessica’s house