With the energy still flowing from the 90 Day Year event, the ladies of the All Up In Your Lady Business are making sure you have all of the biggest and best takeaways to learn from! And since the event was obviously overflowing with insights, tips and experiences, this episode is giving you exactly the same!
From quotable takeaways to your interchangeable “6 Word Introductions” all the way to creating a platform that works just.for.you. Jessica and Jaclyn are dishing on the things that spoke to them the most! Plus, they’re getting their #MythBusters on about introductions and digging in about how you would break it down to a 5 year old about WHAT YOU DO. If you missed the 90 Day Year event but still want a piece of the action, this is the episode to transport you there!
Clay Hebert (http://clayhebert.com/)
Chris Winfield (chriswinfield.com)
Todd Herman (toddherman.me)
Matt Gallant (www.mattgallant.tv)
Matthew Kimberley (http://www.matthewkimberley.com/)
Nikki Elledge Brown (www.nikkielledgebrown.com)
– Funny story left over from Mondays’s Episode
– Quotable takeaways
– 6 – word introductions and the ability to change those based on the person you’re speaking with
– 3 Myths that were busted about introductions: – It’s about you
– It doesn’t have to be complete
– Breakout they attended about marketing “Lighthouse vs. tugboat”
– Creating a platform that works for you
– What would you say to a real person about what you do | you have to be able to explain it to a 5 year old