Adrienne Dorison is the host of The School of Self-Mastery podcast, a no-nonsense business mentor to online entrepreneurs and a passionate dog mom. She believes success is inevitable for those who are willing to pursue it, and success is the product of achieving full self-mastery. It’s something you have to train for. She teaches her clients & podcast audience that making tons of money is pointless if you’re strapped for time, have neglected your relationships (with yourself & others), and haven’t paid attention to your health. She’s passionate about teaching purposeful entrepreneurs to leverage the crap out of their strengths so they can serve more people, make a bigger impact on the world & make insane amounts of money… while having the freedom to enjoy it all. Some of Adrienne’s personal successes are recently paying off over $45,000 in debt in just 6 months, quitting her corporate job for full-time entrepreneurship, more than doubling her income in her new business and sharing her message with the world through publications such as Business Insider, Get Rich Slowly, The Huffington Post, and Clark Howard.
Adrienne’s Special Offer: She can offer Insider Secrets: Top Ten Success Habits of Highly Successful Entrepreneurs
- Dave Ramsey | Dave Ramsey’s podcast on iTunes
- Adrienne’s partnership with Maria Hinton and their show You Are Infinite Potential.
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8 AM) by Hal Elrod
- Adrienne speaks about her childhood dreams for a career. (A veterinarian or the captain of a Sea Tow boat!)
- Adrienne describes how she went from working in the corporate world to running her own business.
- Applying a degree from an unrelated field to the career you are involved in.
- How to apply experiences from one job to the next even if they are unrelated. (This works even for former safari guides!)
- The ladies discuss how Adrienne paid off $45,000 of debt in just 6 months! (Dave Ramsey’s podcast on iTunes)
- “Debt holds people back from what they really want to do.” – Adrienne
- Adrienne discusses having virtual mentors (Dave Ramsey) and surrounding yourself with people that are doing great things with their life.
- How podcasts can help
- Adrienne discusses her partnership with Maria Hinton and how they have teamed up to form You Are Infinite Potential.
- The ladies talk about building networks with other business owners online, and how this interaction has changed from the old days of “chat rooms.”
- The chickens interrupt our ladies!
- Adrienne’s tip for success is Hal Elrod’s: The Miracle Morning!
- “Design a Life We Love by Doing What We Love” – Jessica and Jaclyn’s mantra
- Adrienne discusses how she designed a life that she loves.
If you love our show be sure to head to iTunes and leave us lots of love! This helps us keep our ratings high, so that others, who may also enjoy the show, can find us.
Check out our sponsors: